Below is an Article that show how it all works from one mans perspective. A must see video of drawing, dancing and music coming together and inspiring healing and hope.
‘Thought of You’ – A Creative Love Story AnimatedFebruary 14th
We have a wonderful little treat for all of you on this Valentine’s Day. To say it’s just a video is to say very little about this. It’s a beautifully complete story, animation, and all-around well-crafted piece of art. It’s a great story for Valentine’s Day and covers the gamut of different emotions and relationships in about 3 minutes…pretty amazing huh?
Fitting right into our motto of inspiring others to create, we hope you enjoy this amazingly creative video. The creators blended 2d animation and choreographed dancing to create something stunning.
‘Thought of You’ Animated Film
Making of The ‘Thought of You’ AnimationThe “making of” video is also worth watching. We think it’s pretty cool to get a look into the creative process of mixing different media and styles of creativity.
- Animated Art: Videogioco, An XL Animated Flipbook
- Local Artist & Teacher Helping Kids With Special Needs Through Art, Creative Process
- Creative Art Video – Pink Terror With Stephen Hawking
- Reader Story: Art Therapy, Painting, Osteoarthritis, Anemia, & Collages!
- Giving Art: Magic Seed Art Workshop at Creative Pier
Read more: http://www.arttherapyblog.com/videos/thought-of-you-a-creative-love-story-animated/#ixzz2LrbpI0Pn